Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mother's Day and My Birthday

On Mother's Day I awoke to breakfast in bed!  Will and the boys made me my favorite: French Toast!  (I actually ate it at the table.)  Camden made a great card and flower from school.  They gave me some more great cards and a date to the symphony!  These boys really know how to take care of me!  I'm so lucky to be a mother!  Will also put together our swing for our backyard.  We will have a plaque put on it with Jacob's name on it so when we're out in our yard we can think of him too.  I love being a mom!


For my birthday Will and the boys decorated the house, made cupcakes and got me some great presents!  Blake got me a new game:  The Very Hungry Caterpillar  and Camden got me some new soft socks and foot scrub!  They are so thoughtful!  Will gave me a new running watch. Birthdays are always a fun day!  My birthday fell on Memorial Day this year so we also celebrated it during the Memorial Day festivities!   (Pictures to follow)




No comments: