Thursday, June 11, 2009

Camden's Last Game

Camden was anticipating this game for quite a while. (He was so excited to have family come to see him play.)  Will's family came down for the temple open house and got to see Camden in action!  He was so excited as he was out at second base and saw Dalton walk up.  He waved to him and saw everyone else too.  

Here is Camden up to bat.

Some of the fan club enjoying snacks during the game....Blake and Lilly


Aunt Carrie, Grandma and Grandpa Larson, Aunt Beth, Uncle Jay, Lilly and Daddy...A few more in the fan club.

Uncle Ryan, and Dalton were also in the fan club with Grandpa Larson.

The last cheer......Braves won!! (Camden is #8)

Camden got the game ball!!!!!  He had an awesome game.  He was the last batter up, the score was tied, bases were loaded, it was the bottom of the last inning, and we had 2 outs!  The pressure was on....(For Daddy and the rest of us, we don't think Camden really understood what was going on).  Camden got up to the plate and hit the first ball that came at him.  It went past short stop and he got a base hit, getting the runner home from third....They won the game!!!!  Camden had the game winning hit!  Once he realized it all he was soooooo excited!!  The coach gave him the game ball!  What a cute boy he is!  
Camden loved his batting gloves this year.  The bat hurt his hands after batting so he tried his gloves and it helped so he wore them at every game.  He would put one glove in his back pocket when he was in the infield and kept one on his throwing hand!  Maybe it was his good luck.  I know baseball is full of superstitions like that?!?  He was sure a cute baseball player and had a great season!  He was always yelling and cheering his team on.  He got so excited when there were good plays.  I will always hear the dugout chants...."Lets go Camden, Lets go!!  Lets go Camden, lets go!  They said it for every boy as they were up to bat, and pounded the bats on the cement in the dugout.  What a fun game!!!!

3 comments:

Lewyville said...

Hopefully sometime this summer I will make it up to my sister's in Lehi for a visit and I will definitely be calling my favorite Larson family and beg them to let me come by to catch up. Miss you guys!

the Andersons said...

So Cute!!! We miss you guys tons!
Tanner says "HI" to Camden. What is your new phone number. We may be passing through in July. We would love to see you. Lucky, you have a brand new temple right by you!
I have been a slacker in my blog...I need to get back to it. We ran into Kristen McKeon at the airport last month, I can't believe they're moving to Colorado.

Merrill Family said...

Hey Larson's I need to talk to you!It's about a EFY pick up/ drop off I emailed you me Phone number call me!