Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our little Karate Kids!

This weekend we rented Karate Kid.  Our boys LOVED it!  
They watched it twice and played Karate forever after it!  

Here is the greatest trick of all time being performed by 
Mr. Camden Miyagi 



Blake rocked out to the music during the Championship Meet

Blake's favorite is when Mr. Miyagi heals Daniel (The Karate Kid) a couple of times by clapping his hands together, rubbing them quickly and then putting them on Daniel's  shoulder or leg.  Blake was dong it all night Saturday and at church on Sunday during primary!  
They both loved Mr. Miyagi.  He was like Yoda to them!

4 comments:

Race Fam said...

Carsyn totally believes that the Mr. Miyagi thing really works, I did it one time when she got hurt and now she asks me to do it almost every time she gets hurt. Leave it to Will to find a good deal on everything!

Cherie said...

I love the pictures....so cute!! And your little trick worked on not having your half-marathon be the first post. I just barely read it! That's awesome Becky, way to go :) I truly hate running in the cold, so you're now officially my hero :) Hope you guys are doing great!

Jess said...

Becky, I am so glad we can keep in touch thru this! Tell Will congrats on the Marathon and also kuddos for the lawn mower....you guys are awesome! I need to let my kids watch the karate kid...they would love it to!
So glad you are doing well, I can't wait to see you guys next time we are in UT!

julean said...

You guys are the best. I'm so happy you accomplished your goal, Becky. You are an animal! I wouldn't want to run in the cold at all!

Your kids are super cute! I forgot about that movie... I'll have to get it for our guys.

I'm so glad you do this blog, Becky. It's fun to get a glimpse into your life!