Monday, March 2, 2009

ISH and Art

Today at school the kids got to dress up as their favorite Dr. Seuss character.  Camden was "ISH"  who wishes for fish on his dish.....here he is before he left for school.

A couple of weeks ago his school had a "Gallery Walk" where we walked throughout the school looking at all the art the children did.  This is an Eric Carle work of art!  Camden says it's a shark.  Blake loved the cookies.
My camera was out of batteries.  When we replaced it, we must not have fixed the date.  Oops.

Camden is really liking school here.  They have a lot of great activities for them.  He has made friends really quickly.  Although he does miss some of his old friends from school in California. He said he still wants Hayden and Tanner in his class again!!  




2 comments:

Race Fam said...

He makes a great Ish! Looks like they are having fun there. My kids are jealous that you guys go to so many different places.

Race Fam said...

Blake, I have a bunch of monster trucks now, you can come and play with mine, but I don't have the superman one, I bet I can talk my mom into buying one for me too. I heard you went to see the monster truck show, that is awesome! Miss you Love, Nixon!