Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cozy 'Temple' Jammies


So a while after the Temple open house, we went to the store and found some pajamas on sale. (Christmas clearance stuff).  Blake really liked these jammies and said they're so soft!  He liked the idea of the feet on the bottom too.  So, for $7.00 we came home with Christmas Jammies in February!  Well, Blake wanted to wear them every night and few days included!  Eventually he has been calling his jammies by name.  He named them "Temple".  We asked, "Why do you call them temple?"  He said, "Because they feel warm and cozy like the temple".  Isn't that awesome?  I'm sure he felt the Spirit when we went to the open house then likened that feeling to his cozy comfy jammies.  Too cute!  I love the special spirits that our children are.  They teach us all the time!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Becky - that is such a cute story! Thanks for sharing it, I love hearing things like that ---they really are so in tune.
I got your e-mail and I do remember Heidi. Such a small world. I am glad to hear you are loving it out there so much. Ask Heidi if she remembers Shalissa Anderson....she is in my ward out here. I am sure my brother knows her hubby, sounds like they do the same thing...my bro travels a lot too.
Things are going well out here, I need to do more posts to the blog so you can see what we have been up to. Thanks for the fun updates on you!

julean said...

This is so cute! I just loved this story! How wonderful for the boys to go inside the temple. That's so nice for them to see inside and learn about it that way while they're still young. Kids really do teach us so much, it's so nice to hear their funny and truly insightful thoughts. Thanks for sharing this sweet experience.