Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve



On Christmas Eve the kids get to open one present.  These had their new p.j.'s so we could take them with us to the Christmas Eve party!  Growing up I remember we got to choose one present.  We could even open one from our siblings because there were so many of us!  

We have done this nativity for ever!  I love it!  I remember wanting to be an angel or the star or Mary.  My Grandpa would always read from Luke 2 as we acted out the story.  I'm so glad our kids get to do the same now!  Camden was a shepherd and Blake was Joseph this year.  Thanks for the great party Aunt Sharon!

What a cute Joseph and Mary!

2 comments:

Race Fam said...

Love the pictures and can't wait to see more pictures of you guys at your new house!

Merrill Family said...

I hope your trip was safe to Utah! stay warm!
Emily