Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!


"Love is not about finding someone you can live with. It's about finding someone you can't live without."
Today is our 14th anniversary.  I am so happy Will and I found each other!  I can't imagine life without him.  It is amazing to think of how quickly we married after we met.  We have always felt we have known each other forever.  We met in August of 1994, got engaged in September and Married in December.  I know without a doubt that we were supposed to meet and to be sealed for time and all eternity.  It's awesome to think about the fact that we are still best friends and love each other more than ever.  I am so thankful for my awesome hubby!!!!  He is the best!!!!

Happy Anniversary Will!!  I love you!!!

Here we are on our first date at Leo Carrillo!! I couldn't believe my mom took our picture at the time, but now I'm actually glad she did!!!! Thanks Mom - it's fun to see us in the 90's.


7 comments:

Race Fam said...

Love the picture at the beach! Ventura always had the best shirts! :) I still have mine! Happy Anniversary!

Lewyville said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so great together!

Sharonda and Zaron said...

Cute pictures; you guys look so young. Not that you look old now. You guys are great. Happy Anniversary!

Kristin said...

I love that you can tell he is a newly returned missionary with his Czech flag shirt on. You two really are perfect for each other. Happy Anniversary.

Merrill Family said...

Wow I forget we got married the same year! Love the wedding photo! they look just like ours!and how would it be to be that Tan again.
Emily

Jess said...

Becky!!!!
So glad to see you have a blog too, we always wish we could keep in better touch with you!
Have a great christmas, we actually came home to Ut. this year. Happy Anniversary to you too.....what a great couple and two great people!
lots of love
Jess

Jess said...

What???? You are moving to UT? I can't believe it-----you were suppose to be my non utahan friend! I guess if you actually are moving here, we could maybe move back one day! I will be here until the 5th of Jan...if you are here before that I would love to see you. But now you are moving here we can see you when we come out!!!!