Sunday, December 21, 2008

Moving Boxes

Well, Christmas is almost here which means our move is almost here! We are moving 4 days after Christmas! We have been packing, singing Christmas Carols, packing, wrapping presents, packing, writing Christmas cards, packing, and packing some more. 

Here is Blake helping me pack. He did his whole closet full of toys. 
He wanted a box for every toy. (We'll go through a ton of boxes with this little helper!)




Here are our most prized possessions to take with us on our move.  
We decided not to tape them up yet though!!!


We are excited for our new adventure to Utah!  We have been checking the weather daily remembering that this is a really cold time to move!!  

Here is a great picture we found on a biking web site.  We will definitely have to put a bike trainer in our basement so Will can still have some good rides over the winter!!

Hello  winter!!  Here we come!!!

11 comments:

Scott and Stacy said...

We'll have to come visit you guys when we're in Utah next. Right now that sounds like June 2009. You guys have a safe trip. Be careful with the snow on your drive. Since we won't be seeing you before you go have a Wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.

Krissi said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, Sorry can't leave a comment because I'm just going to laugh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Good luck with the move let us know if you need any help on this end of things. We are just going to be sticking around home over the break. I'm making Brent build me a bookshelf. So you know big plans. Okay I have to go back to laughing now. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Race Fam said...

Are you having one last yard sale before you move, I am sure people will get some really good deals, once Will sees how much stuff he has to pack.

Kristin said...

Ohh, this post makes me so sad! My parents are leaving Friday afternoon so I'm free to have the boys come over to play on Saturday. Let me know.

Heather said...

I am so sad you guys are moving. You are the sweetest couple. I really enjoyed getting to know you. You guys will love Utah. I know we did. Keep in touch.

Mandee said...

Utah!?

Call me... let's be friends! Seriously! I found some REALLY great pictures from our Centennial days!

Sharonda and Zaron said...

I don't envy the packing but we are very excited about you living in Utah. It will be so great. Let us know what we can do to help.

Lewyville said...

Oh yeah! I didn't know that you were going to be moving...I knew you wanted to but didn't know it all worked out! I am so glad you guys will be closer. Are you moving to Utah county? Where did Will find a job? Did you get your house sold? I need the updates!

Amy said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun packing. We are available on Saturday to help you load up everything. Let us know what time to be there. BTW, thanks for Ambri's present. She loves the bug vacuum. She hasn't caught anything yet, but she keeps trying.

the Andersons said...

Becky, I so miss you already. I showed my kids pictures of Blake and Camden in boxes...they loved them. We are going to go through Larson family withdrawals when we get back to Cali.
It has definitely been a white Christmas in Utah!!
Diana

Krissi said...

So as soon as you get your computer unpacked and plugged in you should know that you are IT!

http://theswimmom.blogspot.com/2008/12/best-of-2008.html