Friday, December 19, 2008

A Visit at Nana and Dandy's House

We love visiting my Grandparents house.  The kids always ring the giant bell out front then are greeted with warm hugs and kisses from my grandparents.

Grandpa greeted them and picked Blake up flipping him upside down!  They definitely don't seem as old as they are!  Looks like Camden was waiting for his turn to be flipped!  Luckily he just got a hug!! :0)

After visiting inside for a while, eating m&m's, coloring, and playing with the cars, we always visit the animals outside (the deer, the turtle, and the bears).  The boys always love their back yard.  I love it because it reminds me of the cabin ... I guess it's all the animals!

Everytime we're there the kids ask for icecream.  They know Nana always has homemade icecream in the freezer!  Yum yum!

One of Grandma and Grandpa's famous saying is, 
"You scream, I scream, we all scream for icecream!"

Their front yard looks amazing always too.  There are always flowers and the grass is extra green right now.  The boys enjoyed it by rolling all around on it!!
I took another picture of my grandparents together but promised not to post it!  So it looked great with my grandparents as happy as ever.  We love to visit them and can't wait to visit when we're in town.

No comments: