Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just Playing Alround...

It started snowing a few Sundays ago, just lightly, and the boys were so excited!  They got out every one of our little bowls and cups to catch snow for snow ice cream!  After half the day they didn't get much, but the next morning there was maybe 2 inches of snow in each little bowl and cup that quickly melted and turned into ice.  So, no ice cream but it was a great idea!



While waiting for their collection they played in the stairway!!  Reminded me of some good 'ol days at the cabin!!!



2 comments:

Race Fam said...

Looks like fun! I just bought the shirt Blake has on for Nixon, great minds think alike. We all miss you guys!!

Katrena said...

My kids love to play on the stairs. We had stairs growing up and I never played on them. Maybe you can explain the attraction to me?