Monday, February 9, 2009

Camden and the Snowy Day.

We woke up this morning to a peaceful white snowy morning.  Camden and Will started the morning by shoveling the snow in the driveway.  Then Camden stayed outside to wait for the snow to make the snow mound get bigger!  He laid on it for a while with mouth wide open eating snow as it fell.  (This is one of the hills that was a sledding hill and a fort!  They have been dying for it to snow again so they can build a snow fort again!!)


Here is one of our great snow plows.  

Then Camden had to test out the trampoline with snow on it.  He was eating more snow as he got off.  (Lisa, we put the trampoline up on Saturday....there was no snow on the grass that day. If you want your trampoline back, we're still just borrowing it!!  Come up and get it!! :0)

Camden and his friend from across the street have been riding their bikes or scooters to school everyday.  Today they walked in the snow.  

Off to school they go!!  What a pretty morning!
When school got out wet snow was blowing like crazy in the direction the boys would be walking home, so I picked them up today.  They had a snowy day schedule by staying in for recess doing puzzles and later watching a movie.  Just like the good 'ol rainy days.

6 comments:

Scott and Stacy said...

Yeah we had lots of fun. I don't think I'd do another big group thing for a cruise. There were a few things we wanted to do but couldn't because we were on someone else's time. Next time we do it it's just going to be our family or just Scott and I.
We miss the beaches too. Yesterday there was snow all over the west side of Kern County. Taft and the mountains towards the beach. That's pretty crazy. With as cold as it was Scott still walked around in shorts, t-shirt and flip flops.

Race Fam said...

The trampoline is yours, so there will be no need for us to come and get it! Wow those pictures make me cold, but Camden looks like he enjoys it!

Krissi said...

:) Glad your enjoying the white stuff. Me I have taken the attitude, if I don't admit it is there then it is not there. :) It is working brilliantly for me. Now if I could just pretend 70 degree weather.

Merrill Family said...

Wow how Beautiful I remember those days long ago...

Kristin said...

I'm wondering which Camden likes best; snow or the beach. I guess maybe anything outside like his mom and dad. We miss you guys.

Amy said...

Seeing all that white snow makes me hungry.;) I love eating the fresh new snow. So do you like the snow as much as your boys?