Monday, February 16, 2009

Cracking the Code!

After our Monster Truck show we went to dinner at Trolley Square.  There are two huge safes in an area there.  While Will took Blake to the bathroom Camden and I each took a safe and tried to open them!  There were 100 numbers on the dial.  We were playing like we were secret agents with our ear up to the door listening for a click as we turned the combination lock back and forth.  I tried one safe and Camden had the other.  Then we switched back and forth a few times. A security lady walked by I said to her, "I bet you know the combination to these!"  She said she didn't know it and she didn't think anybody knew it - people always try.  After she left, Camden pulled his safe that he was working on, and...IT OPENED!!!!  We were SO shocked!  We laughed so hard!  The inside was giant!  A person could have fit in there.  It was a little eery so we closed it back up (after we showed Will and Blake).  Once we closed it I thought, maybe it always opens with a few turns of the dial.  I tried it again.  Nope, it was securely locked!  We have no idea what the secret combination was but, it was opened and here is the proof!!!  CRAZY!


4 comments:

Jess said...

Becky - That story is so you!!! I love it, always having fun with your kids, do they ever have dull moments? I am glad you are enjoying UT so much! Tell me about this girl in your ward that I grew up with. Small world once you move to UT. I probably know half your ward!

julean said...

Hi Becky, Wow! We were thinking about you guys the other day too! I just love this story about the safes. That's incredible. What a fun day!

I love your blog. I've spent a little time here looking back at the pictures and reading your posts. I can't believe how big Camden is. He was just a little boy the last time we saw you guys. I didn't know you had another little boy, what a cutie he is. You guys seem so happy. Where in Utah are you and what took you back?

We have a blog too...it's a private site so just send me your email and I'll send you an invitation! My email is juleanjames@att.net I'd love to get back in touch with you!

Race Fam said...

Those safes really are old, I am telling you it's like the sword in the stone, and Camden is the future President or even better, Prophet.

Jaime said...

I agree with Lisa. I would love for Camden to be the next pres. He would probably do a better job right now then the one we got. I sent Haydens letter so I hope you guys get it. He is missing his little friend so bad. He loves looking on your blog to see what is going on. That safe is amazing. I loved trolley square.