Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun with Cousins















My sister took this picture at my cousin, Emilee's birthday lunch.  I took it from her blog!!  I LOVE it!!  If ALL the cousins (1st & 2nd) were together for this picture, it would be gigantic!!!!   This is a mini version of the what the giant picture would be!  

Here is our end of summer slumber party with the cousins.  There was homemade pizza, games, a movie, and a little foot bath (for Carsyn....the only girl!!!  We needed Ashlyn or Emma to come!!!) The little guys, Blake and Nixon enjoyed it too! We love to play with cousins!  



























2 comments:

Race Fam said...

Thanks Becky and Will, my kids had a fun time like always at your house.

Sharonda and Zaron said...

Hey Becky, Cute pictures!!! Here's the quote that you wanted, sorry I changed it too soon.
"The key to hearing those answers and knowing that God has an interest in our lives, he says, is to develop a listening ear. 'We've got to be quiet and listen. In my life, when I have failed to receive a clear feeling or have missed the voice of the Spirit, it is because I was too busy, too noisy inside, and too full of my own world'."
Let us know if you need more info about Utah.