Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Camden!!!

It's hard to believe it has been seven years since we had our cute Camden!  What a blessing he is in our family!  Here are a few pictures of him at birth, 4 months, and 18 months.  What a cute boy!!!  Wish we would have had  a digital camera back then!  My scanner didn't do these pictures justice!

Camden was only 5 pounds, 10 ounces.  What a cute little guy! This picture shows when I first got to touch him-I had to have a glove on!
Here is Camden in the bubble that helped him breath in the NICU.  He also was in an incubator for a while.  It's amazing all that he went through to get here!  We are so blessed to have Camden in our family!  We love you Camden!!  Thank you for coming to our family!!!

On this day we also remember Camden's twin brother, Jacob.  What a special spirit to be with our Heavenly Father already.  We are thankful to know about the Plan of Salvation and look forward to the day we will be able to see our Jacob again.  

6 comments:

Krissi said...

What an adorable boy. What touching moments. I'm not crying, nope not me, I don't cry nope not ever. Your such an awesome women.

Want to come on a 100 mile bike ride with us. You will probably beat us all with your can do attitude.

Race Fam said...

Happy Birthday Camden!! We all love you!! And Jacob too!!!!

Lewyville said...

Happy Birthday Camden! Whenever I think about Jacob I get choked up...sob, sniff, sob! I agree with the comment from above...you are and awesome woman!

Kristin said...

I reminded Tanner it was Camden's birthday. He said all panicky, "we need to call him to see if he is still here." He thought you guys had already moved.

Amy said...

Dang Becky, you are made me cry. You are so awesome and have such a fun and energetic person to be around. You are amazing and always have such a positive attitude. You never complain about what you are dealt with but are grateful for what you are given. You are truely a great example to me of a person that I want to be more like. I am really going to miss you when you leave. Love you Beck.

the Andersons said...

Happy Birthday Camden!!
Hey my friend Becky Larson...long time no talky...How are you?
How was your Thanksgiving?
I have been in and out of town...but in town for at least 3 weeks now.
Call me! Di