Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

Fourth of July started with a pancake breakfast with our ward at the park. They had a parade, a cake walk, three legged races, and face painting. We had a fun time. We missed Will though, he had to work.




































































Next we went to the lake with Lisa and her family, Shelby and her family, and my parents. Thanks Lisa and Brad! We had a great time! (Although my kids are terrified of Bradley's reckless driving....almost everyone ended up whipped around into the lake!) Thanks for being kind to Camden with his turn, Brad!!!!












































Finally, we celebrated with fireworks on our street with our neighbors. We played basketball, wiffle ball, Wack-A-Mole, Hungry Hungry Hippo, and flashlight tag. Notice the barefooted kids and sparklers...not a great idea!!!(Blake's sparkler dropped a sparkle on his toe!!!!)




5 comments:

Lewyville said...

Sounds like a fun day! You and Will look exactly like you did 11 years ago when I first met you! You both look great!

Race Fam said...

That was a lot of fun on the lake. I was so glad Dad was able to come!

Memzy said...

Hey lookie who's blog is here?!! Loved the pictures, thanks for letting me stop by.

Emily Waite

Jer or Stef said...

What a busy day! Oh, I didn't tell you about the little engine that could, it was missing a page. I had to go back and luckily the other copy was right where I left it. Phew! I am biding my time and counting the days until I go back..interested?

Janell said...

I thought I would make this a little easier and just give you a link to my page!! Yours is so fun to read!! Glad I found it!