Friday, March 19, 2010

It Finally Snowed Again!

All winter the snow wasn't very playful snow! There were a couple of days where we played in it, but after a while it was too icy and you couldn't make snowballs. We didn't really get much snow this year (we think) and pretty soon it was all gone! Until it finally snowed again, and it was great for playing! I wish I would have taken Camden out of school to play in the snow...it melted by the time he got home! But, Blake and I had a great time!! About a week later it snowed again so we rushed out to a great sledding hill and my kamikaze boys went head first down some really steep hills! They both tried snowboarding too. Finally a play day in the snow! We will hopefully make it up to Brighton before the season is over to try real snowboarding with the boys!

Blake's Fort


Yummy Snow!


What a Cute Snowboarder!

Here's my first attempt to share a couple of videos:
(You'll have to pause our music to hear the video).







The GIANT Snowman! All winter we wanted to make the hugest snowman.....finally we did it! I had to use a wood board to roll the middle part up to where it needed to go. The board even broke because the snow was so heavy! My neighbor helped me with the final push and helped me lift the head to the top! He was about 7 feet tall! (His head was so big we had to use the biggest bowl I had for a hat!)


TA DA!!!!


In the sun he melted, melted, melted!!!! This was about 3 hours later when Camden got home from school! He lasted a few days till it was just a small ball of snow, then gone!



Camden was so excited when it snowed again (a week later). It was a Saturday so he was home from school and then it was his turn to play! We went sledding and snowboarding. FUN times in the snow!!!

No comments: